CSR Careers

We’re always keeping an eye out for talent with a background in event production.

Find your career with us

CSR is proud to be a trusted source for award-winning expertise in live event staging, audio/video production, lighting, and creative services in Cleveland and other locations within the U.S. CSR is committed to the ethical principles of integrity, confidentiality, honesty, and transparency. Our enterprise conducts business according to these principles and we implement policies to define what we expect of those who join our family. We strive to be fair and objective in our corporate actions and decisions. We are never influenced by issues regarding gender, race, creed, color, age or disability. Headquartered in Cleveland, OH, CSR is an equal opportunity employer.

NOW HIRING: EVENT PRODUCER

Colortone is an Event Management Company with a focus on AV technology. We’re looking for a dedicated Event Producer to join our team. As an Event Producer (EP) you’ll be the information center to our clients, sales department, technicians, and operations team.  

If you’re passionate about bringing people together and creating memorable experiences, we want to talk to you! Organization, attention to detail and effective communication will be essential to success in this role.  

Hopefully, you like dogs, because we’re dog-friendly with Finley the golden retriever in the office most days.  

We’re about a 20-person team so for large projects, sometimes it’s “all-hands on deck”! We’re looking for an addition who’s ready to jump in and help wherever needed.  

You’ll work closely with the sales team to maintain and continue strengthening our client relationships through successful execution of detailed plans. We work with corporations, associations, non-profits, and everything in between. We pride ourselves on offering a “white glove” experience to our clients from beginning to end.  

Our office and warehouse are in Solon, OH and about 60% of our work is local to NE Ohio. The other 40% is spent travelling around the country wherever our clients take their events. 

Fill out our contact form below to apply!

    • Max. file size: 64 MB.