A team of audiovisual and event experts devoted to creating memorable experiences for clients at home and abroad for over 30 years.
CSR was established in 1947…
…in White Plains, NY, as Colortone Camera. The company expanded and eventually grew to become one of the largest audiovisual dealers in the Tri-State area with multiple Camera Stores and over 25 in-house hotel contracts to provide on-site AV services. In 1987, Colortone Camera expanded into Cleveland, Ohio at the request of the Stouffer Tower City Plaza Hotel (now the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel) to become their in-house AV vendor.
Soon after arriving in Cleveland, owner, Bob Leon, began concentrating his energies on building a traveling staging division and in 1993, purchased the Ohio division of Colortone Camera (with his wife, Karen) and began to expand outside of Ohio.
In 1998, CSR expanded into Salt Lake City to meet the needs of existing clients who were headed west as well as to attract new business. This move proved advantageous when we were awarded the primary contract for the Salt Lake Olympic Committee to provide audio-visual services at the 2002 Winter and Paralympic Games.
We have produced events in ballrooms, Conference Centers, tents, cruise ships, wineries, beaches, parks, and parking lots. If you can imagine it – we can create it.
Today, CSR is a full-service audio-visual supplier and event production company headquartered in Solon, OH. Our 10,000-square-foot warehouse stores every major brand of audio-visual equipment necessary to produce a successful event locally, nationally, or internationally.
If you can imagine it – we can create it.
Get to Know Our Team
Through the use of cutting-edge technology, our team of audiovisual and event experts enable our partners to inform, educate, and entertain. Our passion is to create memorable experiences while building enduring relationships founded upon consistency, trust, and mutual success.
“I loved working with Colortone for my organization’s largest (and most important) event. They are a customer service and solutions-orientated team and produced an excellent final product. Would recommend their services to anyone!”
“Colortone is a first class organization that executes perfectly at every turn. They have a technical staff that is extremely well-skilled, friendly, courteous and kind. Customer feedback on their events always produced the highest of praise.”
“The CSR team knocked this out of the park... We were blown away when we walked into the event space”
“I know that we are not CSR’s largest customer. However, the way in which we have been treated combined with the treatment of our presentation, makes our team feel like we have been their best customer for many years. I know I sleep better knowing they are a part of our team.”
“The CSR team offered a knowledgeable and innovative production team combined with state-of-the-art equipment while never missing deadlines and often being ahead of schedule, thus setting everyone’s mind at ease.”
“The longevity of Colortone employees has been a source of comfort when planning our meetings. Our executive management team likes to work with the same familiar faces year after year and are always complimentary of their professionalism and ability to react to last minute changes.”
"The team at Colortone treats our events like their own. They go above and beyond with creative ideas and flawless preparation and execution. I can’t imagine trusting our signature client event to anyone else.”
Our Network Affiliations
Event Production Network
- In 2007, the like-minded principals of five leading audiovisual companies established the Event Production Network, which now numbers 26 member locations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- The Network gives us a forum for sharing best practices and technology solutions, keeping us and our partners at the forefront of what’s new in event production.
- An EPN company provides industry-leading knowledge and capabilities with a consistent level of professionalism—wherever your event is happening.
- We’re able to work anywhere in the world, and we know the people, personally, that we are hiring…No matter where we go.
- The Network is critical to our success. The benefits are priceless – cost and time savings, continuity of relationships, comfortability with the level of service, the list goes on…
- The Alliance is a global network of premium audiovisual and event production companies, bringing you state-of-the-art technology and solutions for any live, virtual, or hybrid event.
- 78 Members. 49 Countries. 100 Locations. 120k yearly projects
- Together we bring an unparalleled amount of event experience and professional expertise to your event no matter which member in our network you engage.
- By working together, the members of AV Alliance are able to reduce logistical efforts, complexity, and transportation costs. Our collaboration with the best event technology leaders allows our audio-visual member companies to produce impressive audio and visual solutions for the perfect live event.
- We are proud to work closely with some of the leading manufacturers and innovative audio-visual technology providers in the live entertainment industry.